skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dennison Gals
Kolby's Age
Rylan's Age
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Can you tell Daddy is watching me?
Yup - football season has officially begun. If you can tell Daddy loves to watch football and is trying to make a huge fan outta me. It does help that there is a big TV with lots of colors and people running all over!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dennison Family Favorite Links
The McFadden Family
The Bendes Family
The Raymond Ranch
The Wakulat Family
Augie's Adventures
The Connolly Pack
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(14)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(22)
▼
2008
(75)
►
December
(10)
▼
September
(14)
My mom and dad - finally dressed for the occasion!
Flower Girl at your service!
Happy Baby Pose (with my toes)
Before and After the Fingers
Who Loves the Bumbo? I do!
Happy Family
Where are Willie, Waylon and the boys?
Mmmm - tasty fingers! Can I get some ketchup on t...
Is that camera thing going to eat me?
I am not vain!
Can you tell Daddy is watching me?
Am I already getting scolded?
Mirror Mirror
Invasion of the Coneheads!
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
About Me
Shelly
Proud Wife and Mother. Ryan and I have 3 beautiful and amazing children: Kolby, Rylan and Solomon by the Grace of God.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment